Monday, December 8, 2008

Only 4 weeks left until Evan's arrival





The picture's above are of Evan's room completed...



It's been FOREVER since I have updated this blog. SORRY! However, many things have happened since my last post...

The nursery is completed!!! We have had two baby showers and two more to go! My friends and family have been such a blessing during this time in our lives. We appreciate everything you all have done to help prepare for little Evan's arrival!!
As far as my pregnancy goes...things are still going pretty well...except the swollen feet and ankles! I have tried to do everything possible to help this get better, but I guess its just part of pregnancy. I am still feeling really well but I am looking forward to Evan's arrival. I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow and I should know more about when Evan might arrive. I am not really looking forward to this appointment.
I am still working and plan to work up until my due date unless I am told otherwise.
Jason and I have been preparing for Christmas and trying to get everything done before it gets too close to my due date. I am not sure I am excited about Christmas this year because it will be a very overwhelming holiday as I will be anticapating Evan's arrival. However, I am going to try and sit back and enjoy this time.

I hope to post the pregnancy progress tomorrow after my appointment....








1 comment:

The Rumage's said...

Ahhh...the appointment isn't that bad!

Evan's room is just awesome! I can't wait to meet him!

Swollen ankles and feet - you're right...just pregnancy. Cutting back on salt (and especially fast food, cause it's loaded with the stuff) might help.

I know it seems like it is just dragging now...like time is going by so slow, but just enjoy the (quiet) time and solitude you and Jason have together. It will be here before you know it!