Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Week...

I went to see the doc this morning. Nothing new to report...I have lost one pound and the baby's heart beat is still strong. I will get "checked" next week, so we will know more unless something happens before then....we'll see.

However, I am having a terrible time walking due to a pulled muscle in my left leg. It seems to be getting better but I just need some rest. Hopefully, I will get that tomorrow!!!

Things are getting into place in sweet Evan's room and I hope to finish purchasing some things I need/want before his arrival.

Speaking of the sweet baby boy....he is seems to be more active every day. Mommy and daddy really enjoy watching him rock and roll in mommy's belly. We are getting excited and anxious about his debut!!! We hope he comes soon!!!!

1 comment:

The Rumage's said...

Good to know everything is on track!

I know it seems like the days are dragging now - but rest and relax ad much as possible and enjoy the serenity! Can't wait to meet him