Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thirty-Seven Weeks and Two Days

Thirty-Seven weeks and two days...we are counting down!!! As a matter of fact, Jason looked at the clock at 6:30 this morning and reminded me at this time in two weeks we will be starting my c-section. We CAN'T. WAIT. to welcome sweet little Parker into the world! Super excited!!!

My pregnancy over all has been GREAT! It has been a little tough at the end this time because I am chasing a certain toddler all day. I still feel pretty good. The swelling just started this week and it's not too bad. I keep reminding myself that I don't have too much longer.

I saw my OB doctor last week and everything is looking great! I got to hear Parker's sweet heartbeat and it sounds great! He is also measuring on track. I am going back to the Doctor on Friday.

Nesting: YES! I am trying to get everything cleaned and things I want done before this new little one arrives. We will see if all the things on my list get marked off!

37 weeks

1 comment:

Trace Car Driver said...

you look great!! i know you will be so excited when little man gets here! love reading your posts and catching up on evan! sounds a lot like my lucas! :)