Thursday, November 25, 2010

Much Thanks

We (Jason, Evan, and I) have not long finished a yummy Thanksgiving meal with my parents, brother, sister-in-law, and Olis. I ate enough to last me a little while...well I hope. It has been a pretty restful day for me and I am thankful. I would like for sweet Parker to hang on a few more days.

However, I wanted to document twelve things I am thankful for this year:

1. Jesus. Without him, I am nothing. Without his grace I would not make it daily.

2. My sweet husband. He has been such blessing and encouragement to me. He is a AWESOME father and husband. So thankful he agreed to let me stay at home with our little ones!

3. My sweet son, Evan. He is such a joy and makes me laugh every day! God couldn't have blessed us with a more precious gift!

4. My sweet son, Parker. I know he is not "officially" here...but I am still thankful for this child that will enter the world Tuesday (if not sooner).

5. My Parents. They have taught me much about life. They are also so helpful and sweet when it comes to my child.

6. My Mother and Father-in-law. They are helpful and sweet to my child as well. I am thankful that they treat me as their own.

7. My Siblings (Brother, Brother-in-laws and Sister-in-laws). I know we may not always agree, but I am thankful God has blessed me with supportive siblings that love not only me but my children. You are all so special and such a blessing!

8. Our home. I am so thankful that God has provided Jason, Evan, Parker and I with shelter. We love and enjoy our new home.

9. Jason's job. If it weren't for Jackson Thornton our family would be in trouble.

10. Food on our table. enough said.

11. A healthy pregnancy.

12. Our good health overall.


We are so thankful for many other things that God has provided for us as well. We stand amazed at his faithfulness as we strive to be faithful to him.



Daddy and Evan in front of our tree

Until next year!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Hope you all had a wonderful day of thanks!

No comments: