Monday, June 14, 2010

Seventeen Months

I know I am late posting his seventeen months update...but better late then never, right? Oh My, I can't believe Evan will be a year and a half June 27. Time gets by me so fast. Well, Evan is exploring and starting to get adventurous. This little man is all over he place and is starting to try climbing. He is also into EVERYTHING!!!! Just too curious about the world and life.



His interest:


  • Cartoons

  • Cars and trucks

  • Coloring (this is his new favorite)

  • Balloons (What I call his first love)

  • Daddy

  • Outside
  • Balls
  • His puppy dog
  • His passy and "gogo"
  • flushing the toilet
  • Taking a bath

I know I am leaving plenty of things out.

Evan has become pretty talkative. He now says "no no" and "choo choo" ...those are my favorite. He also has started say uh oh dada or whoa dada or hey dada. He just hasn't used mama. Oh well...

He is active as a toddler can be...wish we could spend more time outside but its just TOO HOT!




Sweet smile under that passy








Trying to watch TV around mama taking my picture.





His new red shoes!



Daddy let me play in the sprinklers

No comments: