Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pregnancy

I am at 17 weeks and 3 days now. It seems to be going by faster than I think. Anyways, I went to the OB doctor last week and everything checked out great! The baby's heart rate was wonderful...no concerns there.

However, The big ultrasound was scheduled at that appointment. We find out the gender of the baby July 15...which also happens to be our Anniversary! We are excited and can't wait! Do you think it's a girl or a boy???

Yesterday, I went for a visit to the hematologist. My blood platelet count was the same as two weekend ago...112,000. My OB doctor told me it had to be 50,000 to have a epidural but he didn't want it below 70,000. So it's looking good so far. Hopefully there will be no decline in my count from here on out. I go back to the hematologist in 2 weeks.

No comments: