Tuesday, October 13, 2009

These days will be missed

Well, I feel like Evan's first year of life is coming to a close...I know I still have a few more months. But time seems to go by soooo fast with a little one. This morning, Evan and I went for our normal morning walk about the neighborhood. As I walked I was thinking about how cold it was and that our morning walks will soon becoming to an end becasue it gets too cold to be out walking. It made me really sad to think about that. It has been something I have really enjoyed each morning...I know Evan likes it too. It always seems to calm him if he is upset or just helps him start his day. It has become apart of his daily routine and something he expects every day. I don't know what I will replace walking with...any suggestion? Walking in the mornings will be something I will remember and cherish from Evan's first year of life. I have enjoyed spending that time with him over the past few months...he has noticed many different things about the outdoors since we began our morning walks. He is just an amazing little guy!


So, in order to remember our times together...I took some pictures....

1 comment:

The Rumage's said...

Well...just bundle the little guy up get him a cute toboggan and get a stroller blanket! And if it is too cold, have breakfast and a morning game or storytime together. Enjoy his days of sitting in the stroller...Baileigh lasts for about 2 minutes before she wants to "wok" (walk)!

I can't believe how big he has gotten (he is almost the same size as Baileigh!). Looks like he may be a football player.

Hope you are all doing well!