Thursday, September 3, 2009

Only 4 Months Left

Really??? Are you kidding me? I CANNOT believe Evan is 8 MONTHS OLD. Boy does time go by so fast. So many people told me that the first year of Evan's life will go by so fast...but I didn't believe them. I was so wrong because I can't wrap my finger around the fact that he will be ONE in four months. WOW!!!!


What is our little man up too???

  • He has two bottom teeth
  • Still trying to figure out this crawling thing
  • Can pull up to standing postion with little help
  • LOVES fruit (He would only eat fruit if you let him)
  • Reaches to be picked up
  • LOVES the outside
  • Can be very independent but also wants to be dependent
  • Loves playing in the water
  • Hates getting lotion put on him
  • Still learning to drink from a cup
  • Loves to feel of different things
  • Loves playing peek-a-boo
  • Loves hearing mommy and daddy making different noises
  • Laughs and smiles LOTS!
  • Likes to watch people brush their teeth and dry their hair
  • Loves playing with peoples shoes
  • He dances to some music
  • Is not currently sleeping through the night
  • He LOVES his paci and monkey blanket

Evan is such a sweet child and a joy to be around. Jason and I could not have asked for a bigger blessing. He lights up our days. I told Jason the other day that Evan's worst day's were not that bad. He is such a GREAT baby! I never thought I could love as much as I love our little man. I cannot fathom how big and great our God is to create such a perfect little human to complete our current family. I am so excited to see what God has in store for our son in the days and years to come!


We love you Evan and pray that you may come to know the Lord at a young age and that you will seek and follow hard after him. You are such a blessing in our lives!



Recent pictures of Evan:


Showing off his two teeth!


The morning he turned 8 months


Happy 8 months Evan!!!

Evan is excitied about college football starting saturday!!! He doesn't know this yet but he is going to love college football!!!! Jason says War Eagle and I say ROOOLLLL TIDE ROLL!!!

2 comments:

Ash said...

It does go by quickly! So, it turned out that James has a "fake" tooth...not really sure what that means. Good luck with the sleep. I think that's the worst part of having a baby, but all the good far outweighs it!

Rachel said...

He is adorable!! Awww! I love those two little teeth. And he better most definitely say ROLL TIDE!