Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Milstones

I am sooo excited to be posting this on the blog. For months Jason and I have tried to work with Evan on feeding himself. HE DID IT!!! I was so exciting, I just cheered and he laughed.


Also, he pulled up on his own today. I was working on the computer and the next thing I know he was standing up.

This month has brought many changes to our sweet boys world. He is becoming more and more active. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. As the days go by he becomes more and more of a blessing to Jason and I. I can't express how much joy he puts in our heart.
Love this face!!!



I know this isn't a great picture...he was in turn with playing in the grass. I just wanted to show off his outfit...LOVE IT!


The sweet smile that lights my world.

No comments: