Thursday, July 23, 2009

We are still Alive.

I know I have so neglected this blog this month...sorry my few readers that I do have. However, It has been a very busy month! We have seemed to stay on the go more!

Evan of course had his six month check-up...He is still in the 95th precentile for height and weight! Yay Evan!!!

Evan is now eating cereal in the morning and vegetables and fruit twice daily. He is doing great with it! Of course if you can't already tell...He LOVES food!!!

I have also started feeding Evan puffs...He loves them and gets so excited when you put them on his high chair!

This month, Evan has really started sitting up better, has much better hand control with holding objects, he has learned how to enjoy his jumparoo, has started enjoying his bath time, smiles and laughs so much more and has really started babbling TONS!!!

Just this week, Evan has starting sipping from his cup instead of chewing and has learned to roll both ways. I really never thought either of these would happen any time soon...but I am sooo thankful he has learned these two things!

More post to come!

No comments: