Friday, July 31, 2009

Out with the OLD in with the NEW.

So this week we experienced a few new things!!!

First, Evan has started wearing 12 months clothes because he is so tall. I never thought before be was born that he would be wearing 12 months clothes at 7 months. I have posted a picture below of him wearing one of his new outfits!!!

Second, Evan got to "play" in the rain today. We started out on our morning walk and did not even get half way around the neighborhood and its starts sprinkling...the it gets harder and harder. I ended up having to run back to the house. Evan just giggled the whole way home. It was funny...we both got pretty wet. See picture below.

Third, Evan is trying to crawl...see picture below of his attempt. He still has a long way to go, but he tries sooo hard.

Lastly, the thing I am most excited about!!! Evan drank half a cup of juice tonight!!!! Yay!!!! I have been working with him on drinking out of his cup and he has now got the hang of it. I am sooo excited!!!

Trying to Crawl.


Laughing after getting wet from the rain.


My cute new outfit!!

2 comments:

jim and deena said...

Brianna- I can't believe how quickly Evan is growing! He is precious and I love reading about all of the fun stuff he is doing now!
-Deena

The Rumage's said...

I LOVE the pic of him in the rain...can almost hear him laughing from that expression on his face!

Wow - 12-months?! He's growing like a weed!