Thursday, October 2, 2008

Evan's Room

We have finally started working on our sweet baby's room. Yea!!! It bring such relief! The furniture has been moved and the walls have been primed. Jason just put the tape up for the chair railing tonight so we can start painting soon! I feel much better! However, I have got to get busy myself because I need to start working on some things I want to paint for the nursery. Maybe this weekend?

Also, I finished registering!! Yea!! My new job is also going really good. But I am starting to feel tired again. I had a rough day today...I thought I was going to fall asleep at my desk about 3pm this afternoon. But I made it...it was tough!

I am starting my hunt again tomorrow for child care following delivery! Pray that God will provide a great place for Evan to stay while Mommy and Daddy are working. I have been very nervous about child care providers and I seem to be putting it off for that reason. It's so hard for me to comperhend leaving my infant child with strangers. If I only lived closer to home!


Below are pictures of Evan's room in progress:

1 comment:

The Rumage's said...

Bri,

I can't wait to see the finished product...I know it will be adorable!

You will find a "perfect" place for Evan for daycare. It is hard at first but keep in mind that he will get benefits from going to daycare too! He will get to socialize with other children and will grow from those experiences.

Have you checked all of your local churches for daycare? We have Baileigh in a church daycare now and we love it (and she does too!). She just squeals with delight every morning when I take her into her class.

Make yourself a list of questions to ask...the places you visit should be able to answer any and all questions you have - and also "drop by" these places unannounced to see how they "really operate". Any good daycare should welcome you to drop in at any time without an appointment.

Call me or e-mail me if you have any questions about daycares (or anything else for that matter)!

I am so excited...it is getting closer! Oh...and be sure to start elevating your feet in the evenings when you are at home - you are getting to the point now where they are probably going to start to swell - and it never hurts to guilt the hubby into a foot rub!