Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Davis Family in 2010

2010 was a very busy year for the Davis family. We had many good changes this past year. However, I would have left a few things off. I know that God has blessed us beyond measure and we are so thankful!

To start the year off, our house in Dothan sold after being on the market for 8 months. Even though I was sad we were leaving Dothan, I was very glad and thankful our house sold!

In February, we packed up our house for the big move. I also went to Mobile for Mardi Gras...I had a blast!
March was a sad time for me and a time I would like to forget. We moved to Prattville...this was a hard transition for me but it has gotten better.


In April, I found out I was pregnant with our second child.


In May, we bought this piece of land and the building process began!
In June, We enjoyed the summer heat by playing in the sprinklers at the apartment

In July, we celebrated the 4th by going swimming at Aunt Melissa's and Uncle Donald's.

In August, We moved into our new home. I also turned a year old.


In September, we enjoyed playing outside at our new house as much as possible.



In October, My mom and I took Evan to the pumpkin patch in Clanton. We had a great time!


In November, we enjoyed Thanksgiving...but most importantly we welcomed out second child into the world.
Parker Lee


In December, we celebrated Evan's 2nd Birthday! We enjoyed Christmas holidays and Parker turned one month old.

No comments: