Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thirteen and Fourteen

Ok, so the last three months have been crazy for our family! As many of you know that we moved to Prattville about a month ago. It was a pretty easy move and I am very thankful! Evan did GREAT with the transition! I was dreading the move because I did not know how he would do plus, I really loved Dothan and hated to move. However, Prattville is growing on me and I think we are going to like it here. We have not bought a house yet, but are looking into building! Yes, I know some of you think we are crazy to build again...but we hope this will be a better experience!

Anyways, about Evan...what is he doing these days? Or should I say, what is he not doing? He is a pure joy to Jason and I...he has brought so much laughter recently as his cute personality has started to come out.

Here are somethings he is going:
  • Trying to transition to one nap a day...we are there yet though.
  • Walking very well as well as running...EVERYWHERE!
  • He still enjoys the outside...we are very thankful for the warmer weather!
  • He is saying tons of words...hey!, hello, cookie, drink, truck, car, mama, dada, pops, poppa, keys, ball, cycle (motorcycle), boom (balloon), dog, apple and dirt...I am sure there is more, thats all I can think of right now.
  • He loves looking at his books.
  • He still loves watching the Wonder Pets but I think he is taking a liking to the Backyardagains (sp?)
  • He loves chicken and still isn't big on other meats.
  • He loves cell phones, remote controls, trucks and balloons.
  • If you ask Evan to smile...he sticks out his tongue.
  • He loves playing in the bath tub.
  • If you point to your elbow he can tell you what it is...it's soooo cute!
  • He is very independent when it comes to playing
  • He has 11 teeth and the 12th is trying to cut now.
  • He is currenly sleeping through the night and usually sleeps until 7 am! YAY!!!!

Those are just some of the things Evan has going on right now. We are going to his new doctor tomorrow for his 15 month check-up...hopefully I'll update then! However, I will leave you with a few picture's of our sweet little guy!



Fourteen months




Evan enjoying the outside before we moved.






His Valentine outfit!

1 comment:

sarah said...

bri i didnt know you had a blog! i do too! im glad i can keep up with you this way to now. i cant believe how big evan is. can you believe ive only seen him once! thats terrible. i hope everything is going well it sure does sound like it! love yall!