Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas in Birmingham

Jason, Evan and I sent a week in Birmingham with my family! We had a great time and Evan got to meet some people he has never met before. We got to visit with lost of people that we don't see very often. I do believe that we as a family had a GREAT Christmas!

Since this was Evan's first Christmas Jason and I knew that he would be too young to remember much or really know what was going on...so, we gave him his big gift at home. His musical learning table that he LOVES! He also got a little people's tractor and musical lawn mower from mommy and daddy. MeMe and Poppa gave him the little people's farm, clothes, finger puppets, and some DVD's. He loves all his new toys!

Here is a little of what we captured on camera...


Smiling at my finger puppets from Poppa



Having some fun with Aunt Lauren



Looking at my little people's tractor


His Lawn Mower from Mommy and Daddy

No comments: