Thursday, May 28, 2009

FIVE MONTHS!!!

I can't believe that Evan is already 5 months old. Time goes by so fast! He has discovered some new things recently and is becoming much more active. We have also had some really good changes over the past week!

Evan is now eating vegetables! He started this week and really seems to loves squash! We have one more day before we try another vegetable!

Jason and I also transitioned him into his crib this past weekend! He is doing great sleeping upstairs! He now sleeps through the night without interruption! Jason and I are so thankful he has taken to sleeping in his crib! However, I am still working with him on his naps. He seems to had a hard time some days...but we will get there! Jason and I are glad to have our room back and we seem to be sleeping better as well.

He has officially found his feet and loves grabbing them and playing. He also likes to look at them while standing on the counter.

He seems to be getting better at grabbing for things he wants to play with and loves listening to the different sounds Jason and I make. He also likes to listen and watch when Jason and I talk. He seems to be jealous when I am on the phone...we wants all my attention.

We he is a growing little man!!! We are excited to see what the future holds for sweet Evan!


His face looks better (not as many sratches)



He loves this!


Playing is what I do best!


No comments: